Last Updated: 6/8/2020
The Site is operated in the United States of America (U.S.) and is only intended for use by individuals accessing it from the U.S. If you are located in another jurisdiction, then please be aware that any personal information you elect to supply will be transferred from your current location to the U.S. to our servers, offices or and/or to the third parties mentioned in the circumstances described below, and be subject to U.S. laws regarding data privacy and collection, which may be less stringent than or otherwise different from the laws in effect in the country in which you are located. By using this website or by voluntarily providing us with your personal information, you acknowledge and agree with your personal information being processed and transferred as described above.
Information we collect about you
In general, we may collect information that can identify you such as your name and email address ("personal information") and other information that does not identify you. We may collect this information through a website or a mobile application. By using the Service, you are authorizing us to gather, parse and retain data related to the provision of the Service. When you provide personal information through our Service, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and countries around the world.
We collect information you provide. By using the Service, you authorize us to access certain information, such as IP address. You will also be asked to allow Apollo to collect your location information from your device when you download or use the Service. In addition, we may collectand store any personal information you provide while using our Service or in some other manner. This may include identifying information, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information.
We collect information from other sources. We may obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from our affiliates (meaning entities controlled by, controlling or under common control with Apollo), business partners and other third parties.
We use various technologies to collect information from your device and about your activities onour Service.
- Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser or device when you visit our Service. This information could include your IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by your device, access times, your mobile device’s geographic location, and the referring website address.
- Cookies and Use of Cookie Data. When you visit our Service, we may assign your device one or more cookies to facilitate access to our Service and to personalize your experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your activity on our Service, such as the pages you visit, the time and date of your visits and the links you click. If we advertise, we (or third parties) may use certain data collected on our Service to show you Apollo advertisements on other sites or applications.
- Information collected by third-parties for advertising purposes. We may allow service providers, advertising companies and ad networks, and other third parties to display advertisements on our Service. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies or web beacons, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. We do not provide any non-anonymized personal information to third parties.
How we use the information we collect
Generally, we may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver and improve our products and services, and manage our business;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our or others’ products, services, or content;
- communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties;
- develop, display, and track content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Service and other sites, including providing our advertisements to you when you visit other sites;
- website or mobile application analytics;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
- perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
In addition to the uses outlined above, by using the Services, you agree to allow us to anonymously use the information from you and your experiences to continue our research into successful relationships, including how to create and foster these relationships, so that we may continue to improve your experience.
With whom we share your information
- Service providers: We may share information, including personal and financial information, with third parties that perform certain services on our behalf. These servicesmay include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, ad tracking and analytics, member screenings, supporting our Service functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our Service. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, and may transfer this informationto third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on the service providers’ behalf, but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purpose. We may share information including personal and financial information with Chambers of Commerce entities.
- Affiliates: We may share information we collect, including your profile and personal information such as your name and contact information and transactions on our Service with our affiliates.
- Other Situations. We may disclose your information, including personal information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Aggregated and/or non-personal information. We may use and share non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our Service and on websites or applications of third parties, and to analyze and report on advertising you see. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal informationcollected from other sources. Wealso may share aggregated, non-personal information, or personal information in hashed, non-human readable form, with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis or other business purposes. For example, we may engage a data provider who may collect web log data from you (including IP address and information about your browser or operating system), or place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser to enable you to receive customized ads or content. The cookies may reflect de-identified demographic or other data linked to data you voluntarily have submitted to us (such asyour email address), that we may share with a data provider solely in hashed, non-human readable form.
Third Party Websites
How you can access your information
Your choices about collection and use of your information
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our Service because such information may be required in orderfor you to register as user; purchase products or services; participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstakes; ask a question; or initiate other transactions.
You can also control information collected by cookies. You can delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. Click “help” in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions.
How we protect your personal information
We take security measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, chats, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
We do not knowingly collect information from children and do not target or direct our Service to children. The meaning of “children” is subject to the laws and regulations in the jurisdiction in which you are located. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under the age of 13.
Visiting our Service from outside the United States
Your Rights to Your Information
The website is operated in the United States of America (U.S.) and is only intended for use by individuals accessing it from the U.S. If you are located in another jurisdiction, then please be aware that any personal information you elect to supply will be transferred from your current location to the U.S. to our servers, offices or and/or to the third parties mentioned in the circumstances described below, and be subject to U.S. laws regarding data privacy and collection, which may be less stringent than or otherwise different from the laws in effect in the country in which you are located. By using this website or by voluntarily providing us with your personal information, you acknowledge and agree with your personal information being processed and transferred as described above.
You may have certain rights with respect to personal information about you that is collected through the Service or when you contact us. If you are a resident of the European Union, the rights described below may apply to you. For other users, the rights that apply to you will depend on the laws of your state or country of residence. We will facilitate your exercise of the rights that apply to you in accordance with applicable law.
You may have the right to access, review and correct personal information collected through ourService or when you contact us. In some cases, you can do this by going to the page on which you provided the information. You can help us to maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any change to your contact or account information via your My Profile Page, where you can also change or update your email address and password.
You may be entitled to object to certain types of processing activities involving your personal information, including where we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your personal information or where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing.
You may be entitled to request that we delete your personal information.
You may be entitled to receive and reuse your personal information for your own purposes. This is known as the right to data portability and, where applicable, requires us to move, copy or transfer your personal information from our systems to you or (where technically feasible) a thirdparty chosen by you without affecting its usability.
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the Service with which the user communicates. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. To the extent possible, we respond to these signals.
If you are a resident of California, California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain fromus, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Service, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Service. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Service,but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
No Rights of Third Parties
How to contact us